According to the Anger Management Training Institute,
“Studies show that up to 42% of employee time is spent engaging in or trying to resolve conflict. This results in wasted employee time, mistakes, stress, lower morale, hampered performance, and reduced profits and or service.”
CG Coaching & Consulting offers training to professionals and corporations utilizing the PAP© method in three main areas: conflict resolution, emotional intelligence and resilience building.
Here is a list of the benefits participants receive from CG Coaching & Consulting:
· More People Engaged & Inspired At Work
· Improved Employee Morale
· Increased Harmony and Synergy
· Increased Consciousness
· Increased Profits
· Reduced Absenteeism
· Reduced Tardiness
· Fewer Accidents
· Fewer Quality Defects
· Less Work Violence
How does CG Coaching & Consulting work? By providing awareness and knowledge about these three main components along with teaching proven techniques, offering unique coping skills and providing alternative methods used to shift learned behaviors into positive and refreshing choices.
What is conflict resolution, emotional intelligence and resilience building?
Involves building the skills needed to handle conflict in a respectful, positive way, providing an opportunity to strengthen the bond between two people.
· Manage stress quickly while remaining alert and calm
· Control your emotions and behavior
· Pay attention to feelings being expressed
· Be aware of an respectful of differences
Involves developing the ability to understand, express and control our emotions; increasing positive communication and people skills.
· Increase self awareness and learn ego states
· Avoid emotional hijacking and remain calm
· Use present language in the here and now
· Recognizing the needs of others and increase listening techniques
Involves acquiring healthy, coping skills in dealing with change or loss and other varying degrees of setbacks.
· Take decisive actions in adverse situations
· Avoid seeing crisis or stressful events as unbearable
· Develop realistic goals and move toward them
· Keep a long-term perspective and consider the situation in a broader context.
CG Coaching & Consulting’s motto is A HAPPY WORKPLACE IS A PROFITABLE WORKPLACE!
If what you just got done reading sounds intriguing to you and you are interested in looking into the benefits CG Coaching & Consulting can offer you, please contact me to set up your free consultation appointment.
Cynthia Gossman, 757-635-5379, firstname.lastname@example.org