Take YOUR turn!
“It’s My Turn! Women’s Symposium” is for women who have been putting everyone and everything else ahead of their own goals, dreams and desires.
“It’s MY Turn” to:
- dream big
- take care of me
- redefine myself
- claim my power as a woman
- make my future bright
“If it’s going to BE, it’s up to ME”
- Success Skills
- Stress Management
- Goal Setting
& So Much More!
Who: Women, like you, who are READY to LIVE on purpose, and take their turn in life and make the next new chapter empowering and rewarding.
What: a unique women’s symposium that will include: Success Skills, Stress Management, Goal Setting, Follow-Through & Much More!
Where: Chanco on the James – Beautifully nestled in the woods of Surry, VA along the James River.
When: Friday, 3pm March 30 through Sunday, 12 noon April 1.
Why: To find SELF that has gotten lost along the way because of putting everyone and everything else ahead of their own goals, dreams and desires.
March 30 – April 1, 2018 Nestled in the woods of Surry, VA on the James River.
- Cabin/motel style rooms with private baths – up to 3 women to a room.
- Private conference hall attached to our cabins with a lovely porch looking over the bluff of the James River
- Meals included at the Dining Hall on site (yes, no cooking or cleaning up – woohoo!)
- Classroom style instruction
- Meditation and Yoga
- Hiking and Canoeing
- Games, Dancing and FUN!
for Early Bird savings (through December 31, 2017) and VIP – Happy Women Graduates Specials